- Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale was manufactured between 1967 and 1969. The word Stradale in the Italian language stands up for a street-legal car, this was one of the first-ever made street-legal supercar;
- Only 18 cars were produced in two years, all of it are hand made, these two things made this supercar very rare and special;
- All 18 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradales are made by hands, that’s why all of them are special and have some different details;
- 33 Stradale has a 2.0 L V8 engine which produces 230 HP (169KW) at 8.800 RPM and 206 NM of torque, but as we already know all Stradales are handmade so specifications are slightly different for each car;
- This Alfa’s first street-legal supercar can reach a top speed of 260 km/h (160mph);
- Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale was the most expensive automobile for sale to the public in 1968 it cost 17000 dollars;
- In our days this Alfa Romeo supercar is one of the most expensive and collectible cars in the world ir prices starts over a 10 million dollars.
Check out some facts about Ferrari F40 here.