- Bugatti EB110 was produced from 1991 to 1995 by the original “Bugatti Automobili S.p.A”, the company bankrupted in 1995. This Bugatti was dedicated to Ettore Bugatti’s 110 birth. There was 8 produced by “Dauer Sportwagen” between 1999 and 2002;
- Only 139 Bugatti EB110’s was produced due to “Bugatti Automobili S.p.A” and “Dauer Sportwagen” liquidation;
- Bugatti EB110 GT has a V12 mid-engine which has an output of 412 KW (553 hp) and 611 NM of torque. Bugatti EB110 Super Sport’s engine was tuned to the max it has 450 KW (603 hp) output and 650 NM of torque;
- Officially Bugatti states that EB110 GT accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 3.4 seconds (0 to 100 km/h in 3.46 seconds) and its top speed 342 km/h (212.5 mph). Bugatti EB110 SS’s acceleration is more impressive from 0 to 60 mph in 3.14 seconds (0–100 km/h in 3.26), top speed 355 km/h (220.6 mph). True is that these numbers were never reached in the testing ground by somebody else only by Bugatti;
- Racing history for Bugatti EB110 was not successful one of the cars was participating in 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1994 another participated in the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1996. Sadly both of the cars did not finish the races;
- Bugatti EB110 GT price in 1991 was 350 000 dollars and EB110 SS cost around 380 000 dollars;
- In our days the prices for EB110 GT fluctuate from 700 000 dollars to 1 million dollars. Bugatti EB110 Super Sport which is rare could cost you from 1 million to 1,5 million dollars.
Check out some facts about Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale here.
Sources and Links: