Skip to content
- The second-generation Chevrolet Corvette was produced from 1963 to 1967 by General Motors;
- From the beginning of production in 1963 to the end in 1967 there were 117,964 cars produced;
- There were 5 engine options for this car but the most powerful one was 427 in Big-Block Tri-Power V8 engine which produces 435 hp (324 kW);
- The top speed of the most powerful Sting Ray produced in 1967 is 130 mph (209 km/h);
- C2 with Tri-Power engine could accelerate from zero to 60 mph (100 km/) in 5.8 sec;
- The original price back then was $4,240;
- The average price now $67200.