- First Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato was introduced in October 1960 at the London Motor Show;
- Zagato factory was planning to produce 25 cars, but demand was not as strong as expected and production was reduced to 20;
- The engine produced 314 hp (234 kW), and had a 0 to 97 km/h (60 mph) acceleration of just 6.1 seconds and a top speed of 246 km/h (154 mph);
- Zagato removed more than 45 kg (100 pounds) from the DB4 GT;
- Value when it was produced was 5740£;
- Current market value of DB4 GT Zagato around 7 million GBP.