- This iconic mid-engine supercar was produced by DeTomaso from 1971 till 1993;
- 7,260 DeTomaso Panteras were produced in those 22 years period;
- The first Panteras were powered by a 5.8 liter Ford Cleveland V8 engine which had a 330 HP (246 kW);
- The top speed of DeTomaso Pantera is 240 km/h (150 mph);
- The 1971 Pantera could accelerate to 97 km/h (60 mph) in 5.5 seconds;
- The current market value of DeTomaso Pantera is around 100 thousand US dollars.
Check out some facts about Lamborghini Countach here.