- Ferrari F50 was produced from 1995 till 1997 as Ferrari 50 years anniversary car.
- From 1995 till 1997 Ferrari manufactured 349 F50s all of it was Targa-style convertibles.
- Ferrari decided to put a 4.7 L V12 engine into F50 from the 1990’s formula one car, this engine has 512 bhp (382 KW) and 471 Nm of torque.
- This full carbon fiber Ferrari supercar can accelerate from 0 to 60 in 3.8 seconds and its top speed is 202 mph (321 km/h).
- Ferrari F50 had a plan to race in GT1-class, they tested three racing cars prototypes in 1996, but after Porsche released the Porsche 911 GT1 and due to lack of funding, Ferrari decided to concentrate more on Formula One race. All three racing prototypes were sold.
- This most underrated Ferrari supercar price was 480 000 dollars when it came to the light.
- In our days this car due to its rarity cost over 3 million dollars.
- The fun fact every owner with the car gets: seat covers, luggage bag, hardtop (in a circus box), and F50 shoes.
Check out some facts about Ferrari F40 here.
Sources and Links: