• Lamborghini Miura one of the most iconic supercars of all time was manufactured between 1966 and 1973. The first time the concept Miura was introduced by Lamborghini in 1964;
• In seven years Lamborghini produced 763 cars for the public. There is three types of Miura – P400, P400S, and P400SV;
• Every single Miura has the same V12 3.9L mid-engine. P400SV has the biggest numbers talking about the power it has 380 HP (283KW) at 7850 RPM and 400 NM of torque;
• This Lamborghini supercar can reach top-speed of 276 km/h (171 mph), from 0-100km/h (0-60 mph) in 6.7 seconds. Fuel consumption is quite big 21 L/100 km (13 mpg);
• Lamborghini Miura P400 cost 20 000 dollars at the time when it was released in 1966;
• In our days Lamborghini Miura cost between 1 and 3 million dollars it depends which model (P400, P400S, or P400SV) and years it is.
• Anyone who was anyone in the 1960s owned a Miura, including Frank Sinatra who’s model was orange, with orange shag carpeting and wild boar skin seats. It was Sinatra who’s credited with announcing: “You buy a Ferrari when you want to be somebody. You buy a Lamborghini when you are somebody.”
Check out some facts about Lamborghini Countach here.