- The first-ever Mercedes-Benz Clk GTR road car was produced in 1997 and other 25 were build between the winter of 1998 and the summer of 1999;
- Mercedes-Benz made only 26 cars 20 coupe type cars and 6 roadsters. All cars marked with numbers from 1 to 25 (1/25) it’s because Mercedes planned to make only 5 roadsters but they made an additional one;
- Mercedes-Benz Clk Gtr has a V12 6.9 L engine which produces 612 PS (450 kW; 604 hp) at 6,800 rpm and torque of 775 Nm (572 lb-ft) at 5,250 rpm;
- Mercedes-AMG claims that car accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h (0–62 mph) in 3.8 seconds and can reach a top speed of 344 km/h (214 mph);
- In 1997 at FIA GT championship start for new Mercedes-Benz was not successful, one car broke due to a brakes issue, and another lost 20 laps to winning McLaren, but after Silverstone GTR starts to shine and the team won 1997’s FIA GT championship;
- Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR price was 1,547,620 USD what let to put this car in a Guinness Record Book as the most expensive production car ever built;
- The average price now is around 2.7 million USD;
- All Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR has two small luggage storage which is under the swinging doors;
- Almost all coupes are in the same silver color except two 19/25 has dark blue paint and 20/25 black paint.
Check out some facts about Mercedes-Benz Gullwing here.